Drilling, Completions, Recompletions & Workovers
- Primary Project Management or Contributing Team Member in Advisory Capacity
- Drilling & Completions Due diligence
- Understanding the Reservoir, Area Geology and Field Wide Development Strategy
- Engineering Design Options and Risk Analysis
- Fracture Stimulation or Applicable Completion Design
- AFE Preparation and Bidding of Services
- Provide Safety Focused Supervision during all Phases of Work
- Ensure Environmental Impact Focus with No-Spill Objectives
- Schedule and Secure Vendors
- Provide On-sight Supervision & Daily Engineering/Project Support
- Provide Detailed Daily Reports with Accurate Cost Capture and Cost Control
- New Well Completions: Take Over from Drilling to Turn-in-line
- All Phases of Fracture Stimulation Implementation
- Well Prep, Frac, Drill-out, Flowback, Facilities, Artificial Lift
- Supervision and Engineered Design of
Recompletions/Refracs/Workovers/Cleanouts/Artificial Lift Optimization/Facilities Design & Build/P&A
Plug and Restoration
Utilizing our internal expertise and proprietary processes of NTG Environmental and Auburn combined with SLB’s Well Barrier software for wellbore schematics and risk analysis, NTG Auburn is able to offer a complete outsourced solution.
- Emission Reduction Credit and Carbon Credit Options
- Pre and Post Project Emission Measurement
- Risked Based Prioritization
- Execution Supervision
- Surface Restoration
NTG Auburn has extensive experience drilling appraisal wells which are focused on the collection of data that helps determine the long-term viability and plan for the project. We are also experienced in difficult drilling environments, long-reach laterals and utilizing new technologies. Combined with the regulatoy expertise of NTG Environmental our team is able to drill:
- Geothermal wells – Closed Loop and Open Loop
- Carbon Capture Strat Tests
- Storage wells
- Hazardous waste wells
Vendor management is the process of managing relationships with third-party suppliers, vendors, and service providers who provide goods or services to an organization. It involves activities such as identifying vendors, selecting the best vendors, negotiating contracts, monitoring vendor performance, and maintaining ongoing communication with vendors. Vendor management aims to ensure that vendors meet the organization’s quality standards, timelines, and budgetary constraints, while also minimizing risks associated with vendor non-compliance.
- Over 1000 master service agreements negotiated for client projects since 2020
- Deep vendor network and understanding of vendor risk profiles
- Provide legal advice or work with the client’s counsel
IT/Software Selection and Implementation
Energy software selection and implementation refers to the process of installing and deploying software applications that are designed to manage energy-related data. This may include software for energy management, energy accounting, or energy analytics. The implementation process typically involves several stages, including requirements gathering, software selection, configuration, testing, and training. Our goal is to ensure that the software is tailored to the organization’s specific needs and can effectively manage energy-related data.
- Accounting Systems, especially Pak Energy
- Data Systems, especially Total Asset Manager
- Technical Systems, especially SLB’s Cloud-Based Delfi System
Small operator with a position in the Barnett Shale desired to start a drilling program but did not have a drilling department. With 20 years of experience in the Barnett Shale, NTG Auburn’s project management team quickly designed initial well, estimated the costs for approval and contracted with the first rig for a continuous 2- to 3-year drilling program within the DFW Metroplex. Due to rising gas prices, the client decided to increase to 3 rigs and the team contracted and executed the same. Within six months, prices collapsed and the NTG Auburn team effectively and efficiently ended drilling activities. The client knows that they can ramp up quickly due to their relationship with NTG. NTG Auburn’s project management solutions can be flexible with any changes in a client’s CAPEX plans.
Experienced operator with offices in the Rockies has had assets in the Permian Basin for several years where they do intermittent drilling depending on lease requirements and markets. NTG Auburn has provided on-call, as-needed drilling project management for this operator since 2010 and have drilled over xx wells. The NTG Auburn team understands their assets, goals and systems and knows well the asset team in the office. NTG Auburn’s project management solutions have been the outsourced drilling department for years for multiple clients.